Saidah's Blog


Sunday, February 13

AIGOO !!!

OMG ! OMG ! OMG !
 haha! i think today has been the best day of my life honeyy!! kekeke XD .... because WHY ay? hahaha! duh~ remember the guy who said wanted to be my friend after we broke up?
 he called my name this afternoon! to you all,maybe...
"huh! big deal...so what,just by calling your name you feel like to the end of your life ha?"
well darling..to me..it sounded like this
"actually, i liked him since he asked for a break okay? i don't know why,but everytime i think about him again and again..it makes me 'sayang' him even more and more..haha!"
it's like WIERD+WHAT?!=HUH?
yeah..that's right..i always remind myself that this guy had made your heart broken into pieces girl! (cewah~jiwang maa)
but! my heart somehow always give a reply of
"it's okay,i can be cured if keeps remembering his good side everyday"
haiya! chiseng punya olang! da tau dia memang TAK ar nk balik at gua, mau pikir apa lagi?!
kekeke XD like my ahjussi (uncle) usually said when the politics are in a hurricane..
"lumrah manusia,bengap semuanya"
haha! no heart feelings ay? hm,,okay folks..the point of me blogging this just to tell you that he just called my name today! hehe..so,just for a good memory for me to keep..
the idea of writting this blog just 'POP' out of my head..well guys..
안녕 <3