Saidah's Blog


Saturday, February 12

I Hate You :)

KAU! KAU! KAU!
okay,,so this is the point.erm,what happen when at first,he says
''love ya!''
and suddenly changes to
''hate ya!''
haha! feels like 'bengkerk' do yah? this could take another flashback,shall we? it happened just a week a go.it's a HIM.
he 'konon nye' likes me..then,suddenly finds out that this guy who can called as his bestfriend,took me away from him..haha!
stunning is it? after that,he somehow 'mengamok amok' mcm org sewel.and starting from that day too,he never wanted to stop cursing me everyday until yesterday.why?
 duh~ at last,i let go all of my temper cuz kept hearing people saying bad things about me here and there.this happened thanks to him! kkk XD..he said.
"aku akan anggap yg kau tak pernah wujud dalam hidup aku!!!!"
hehehe..honestly that felt relief damn it! cuz...
nehhh,i don't wanna think about it. erm,well i guess what can i say here...
 "ada aku KESAH ke?????"
hahaha! it would be even better if he reads this!!! er,,ok guys thanks for reading.you all can give comments about this.
heehee~ kalau nak laaa...as for closing..
안녕! <3