Saidah's Blog


Sunday, February 6

SS501 !!

Ya!DoubleS oh kong il !! this is A SONG CALLING FOR YOU!! i'll give you a WARNING if u don't listen!!
  • this is a CONFESSION..i LOVE YA damn much!! but..it's a one-handed love..huh! how i hate LOVE LIKE THIS!!
  • I AM such a COWARD for not telling u this..but, NO MATTER WHAT or EVERYTHING that u do look really cool in my eyes..it's like a DEJA VU or something??
  • please give me chances ok?? at least 4 CHANCE is enough..I WANT YOU to be my SNOW PRINCE..if that happens,it will be my LUCKY DAYS..even it is ONLY ONE DAY..
  • YOU ARE MY HEAVEN u know??that's why i always feel like diying coz we're very DISTANCE!!
  • u guys are so hansome that sometimes i have to be a FIGHTER to FIND your details,pics,etc. u look so MAN which make me more PASSION at u!!
  • i hate to say BYE BYE..but it's time for me to go..don't worry,from now on I WON'T BE A COWARD doing anything..
  • here's a MESSAGE for u..i won't forget u or UNLOCK u from my heart..this is a PROMISE TO PROMISE..
  • my wish is to TAKE YOU HIGH and say WUSS UP to the birds..haha!!also come to Seoul and see u coz u are my DESTINY !!
  • just remember in your heart,TripleS is only your LOVERS..or u could just LET ME BE THE ONE who will love u FOREVER !!
  • SS501!!!!!saranghaeyo!!! <3<3<3