Saidah's Blog


Sunday, February 27

The 'Brader Cafe' ^3^

okay..first.what i meant by 'Cafe' is Kantin di Sekolah..haha!
bunyi 'Cafe' cam stunning je,right?! hehe..
one day,my friend ,i can't say her name,so Lady P should do it.
Lady P suddenly told me
"weh,i've found my 'Abg Hensem' ..he's over there..besides the sink"
but,unfortunately i didn't get the chance to see his GORGEOUS face..heehee~
then,a week after...BAMM! i saw him..and i was like..
"BABY,BABY,BABY OH..."
hahaha! XD joke! he's F*CKING damn cute yaww!
by the physical look..he..
1)wears spectacles.
2)have his hair 'pachakpachak'.
3)always wear schoool necktie.
can you imagine how COOL he is?!
NO? YES? YES? NO?
hahaha
okay..and so,because of 'tergila-gila kan dia mcm org gila'
Lady P asked Brader Cafe's friend his phone number..
then,,rezeki Lady P,Brader Cafe just layan dia again and again..
huhu,LUCKY! isn't it?
two weeks after that,i thought..
"argh! i can't take this anymore..i need to know Brader Cafe too!"
so..i found out about his FB !! yeah!! haha! XD
we both have a lil' chat for several days..
but,he lied to me saying that he was staying in KL and studied at Convent School..i mean,what's that?! please don't do this to me!
haha! evenso,he at last told me the truth that i already know..
he also made a statement that he saw me everytime i'm at the cafe(canteen)..
that's why ,,the reason why i always eat at the cafe is because to 'meet' him!
haha! i've never expected that he 'meet' me too..kkk!
 i'm so happy!
 so,now..the both of us just keep silent and wait for the 'right time'
 to have a face-to-face chat together..heehee~
so,cross your finger folks and wish me luck! haha!
안녕<3