Saidah's Blog


Sunday, February 6

A friend in need is a friend indeed

have you heard of it? duh~ of course! haha! well..my question..
"what is the meaning of FRIEND to you?"
hehe..to me..she befriend with me just because this is me.haha! accept me just the real me.whether i'm absolute annoying girl.disgusting lill' brat.or even the 'loyar burok' girl..luckily i have these two girls who always be with me whether in sickness or in health..(cheh,da mcm nk get married je! hehe) well,it is true though..but,if i said that we never ever never ever fought in the while of our relationship,yeah~ you know it..i'm LYING~ =_=' heehee~ usually,we will be better just half an hour after that..haha! hey sir~ ask forgiveness okay..it is one of the Sunnah Rasulullah S.A.W who thougt us right? yeah,i'm right..correct me if i'm wrong..thanks! haha! i heard of this..
"kalo kita bgadoh,tk mntk maaf slpas 3hari..BERDOSA hukumnye"
what can i say? ha! don't be too EGO girl~ haha! that's easy isn't it? heehee~ what ever it is..i'm really GRATEFUL cuz having three musketeers + a good secret keeper in my life as my bestest buddy! haha!

p/s: thanks guys for being my friend for the whole three years..they are

>Nur Shafiqah the blur-low profile lady.
>Azzizatul Aqila the brave lil' girl.
>Nur Ashykeen the know-it-all einstein.