Saidah's Blog


Sunday, May 1

marry u~

assalamualaikum.. annyeong haseyo~ 
erm, today, i went balik kampung ! heehee~ where's my kampung? er, is that nesscesary? what?
 you didn't asked? heh! i want to tell anyway. 
ehem! kampong den dokek Molako. Berdokatan dongan masjid tanah. kek kampong yang bornamo Solok Duku.
 lols! that one is in Melacca slang. what? you can't understand dude? 
hey~ apa ni, kata 1 Malaysia!
 keke XD okay okay. let's continue shall we? 
what is the purpose of us to balik kampung? 
erm, according to my bonda, she said that my cousin wanted to get married 
and her fiance's family are all coming to visit them.
 hah! don't get mistaken again okay. this is not 'merisik' but 'berkampung'. 
haaa~ first time dengar kan? me too! 
i asked my uncle what does this have to do with marriage? 
he answered..
oh! it is in loghat Malacca tau.
"bondo ni, aida samo la macam nak masok meminang tu ha. cumo, dorang ni dah pun bertunang, jadi eh, nak bobincang pasal kawin nanti la. paham?"
"bincang pasal apa pokcu?"
"bincang pasal kos kos belanjo maso majlis nanti tu la.. ekau ni banyak tanyo pulok! nak kawin dah ke? sibuk jo!"
"eh! rileks la my uncle~ hehe. ni lah orang panggil.. observation. pokcu apa tau.. haha!"
"ah! banyak la ekau!"
lols! that's my conversation with him. cool~ okay folks! that's all for today.
annyeong<3